Luxury Bath Tea - Gardener's
Luxury Bath Tea by BrambleWood Soap Co. A natural blend of dead sea, epsom and Himalayan salts, this bath tea will turn your bath into a relaxing experience with a lemongrass, rosemary and lavender scent.
- Lemongrass is a powerful astringent that reduces pores and balances oil production
- Rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes the skin and improves blood circulation
- Eucalyptus has great antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that aid wound healing
- Calendula provides antioxidant protection for a smooth skin
- Lavender nourishes the skin and promotes cell regeneration for improved skin healing
100% Natural & Plastic Free
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Handmade in the UK
How to use
Add several scoops of bath tea into the muslin bag.
Tie or hook the bath tea bag over faucet as the bath fills, allowing water to run through the bag.
Once filled, remove tea bag from faucet and let steep in the water as you soak.
Lie back, relax and enjoy!
Dead sea salts, epsom salts, dendritic salt, Himalayan salt, lemongrass essential oil, rosemary essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, calendula petals, rose petals, lavender, bluemalva petals.
Allergens present in essential oils: citral, limonene, linalool, eugenol, citronellol
About BrambleWood Soap Co
Handmade in small batches in Dorset, UK, BrambleWood Soap Co specialises in luxury soap bars, bath bombs and teas that come in recyclable and eco-friendly packaging.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.