Tropical Hair Treatment
Tropical Hair Treatment by Lani. This award-winning hair treatment is ideal to hydrate and strengthen your hair. It leaves your hair incredibly shiny, smooth and full of bounce from the first use.
Natural & Plastic Free
Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Camellia oil adds shine and lustre
- Coconut oil softens and rehydrates hair
- Increases hair elasticity and suppleness
- Kukui oil strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage
- Tames frizz and flyaways
- Macadamia oil helps to recover damaged and brittle hair
- Makes hair easier to style and straighten
- Soothes dry and itchy scalps
How to use
Pour a small amount into your palms and apply evenly to dry hair from roots to tips.
Leave the treatment in your hair for at least half an hour, the longer the better.
Shampoo twice thoroughly and condition hair as usual.
For a more intensive treatment use as an overnight mask and simply wash your hair in the morning. Can also be used as a frizz taming serum if a minimal amount is used.
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) seed oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) nut oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) nut oil
Since 2014, Lani offers natural, vegan and cruelty free skin and hair care products. A multi award winning brand, all its products are packaged into glass bottles and jars, and are made with high quality ingredients free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, silicones, mineral oils and animal derived ingredients.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.