Zao Refillable Felt Tip Eyeliner
Refillable Felt Tip Eyeliner by Zao. It is designed to suit the most sensitive eyes, using only premium quality raw ingredients and a formula enriched with aloe vera. The felt tip design makes applying eyeliner easy, even for those who struggle to apply liquid eyeliner with a brush.
Packaged in a stylish, varnished bamboo case that is durable and sustainable, the eyeliner is presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring to protect the bamboo packaging.
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Suitable for sensitive eyes and skin
- Organic aloe vera juice to nourish the delicate eye area.
- Organic bamboo water produced by distilling bamboo leaves, it moisturises and soothes the delicate eye area.
- Organic acacia gum is used as a bonding agent to boost the eyeliner's staying power.
- Organic shea butter to nourish and moisturise due to its high content of fatty acids. It is used to expedite wound healing, is protective against UV rays, whilst soothing and calming skin.
How to use
Shade: Intense Black
Shake prior to use.
The thickness of the line depends on the amount of pressure you apply. So, for a thin line, press the brush lightly; for a thicker line, apply slightly more pressure.
On the upper eyelid, paint the line on the closed eyelid close to the roots of your eyelashes. Start from the inner corner and move towards the outer corner of the eye.
INCI/CTFA: Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice*, Propylene glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Bambusa Vulgaris leaf extract*, Glycerin**, Acacia senegal gum*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, CI 77820 (Silver).
May contain +/-: CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77019 (Mica).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
** processed from organic ingredients.
About Zao Essence of Nature
Zao specialises in sustainable and refillable makeup products. The name of the brand is a contraction of the Eastern philosophies Zen and Tao, and an invitation to meditation, peace of mind and the search for harmony and authenticity following the example of the nature.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.