We are The Clean Market LDN, an eco-friendly online shop with a mission to find alternative sustainable products and reduce daily waste to zero.
These days, pollution fills the air in our cities, plastic floods the oceans and tons of rubbish are buried in landfills. But Mother Nature has had enough. She is giving us signs that we must change our lifestyle towards a more sustainable way of living. And this is an issue that affects all of us. Every single one of us.
Sustainable lifestyle is about changing your daily habits to have a lower impact on the environment. We know change can be hard, scary and difficult to adapt to, but that is why The Clean Market is here: to make the switch easier for you.
At The Clean Market you will find what you need to lead a more sustainable life and help our planet. Just bear in mind that small changes can make a big difference.
We offer eco-friendly solutions to help people live a sustainable lifestyle
To make the planet cleaner, greener and more sustainable for us and future generations
The products you can find in The Clean Market have been carefully selected to play a major role in a sustainable life. We are constantly looking to expand our range with exciting new additions that will make a difference for the planet. All of our products are grouped in the following categories:
- Organic: chemical free products that usually contain agricultural ingredients
- Natural: products with no artificial ingredients
- Sustainable: reusable products and products that would replace single use plastic
- Zero Waste: products that are biodegradable or compostable
- Handmade: products made by hand
- Vegan: products that do not contain any animal derived ingredients
In line with our values, we support a more sustainable packaging. We will always try to offer products that come in plastic free and eco-friendly packaging but we cannot control what our suppliers eventually do. However, we ensure all our orders are delivered in eco-friendly plastic-free packaging. Typically, our packaging will consist of one or more of the following elements:
- Mailer: We use 100% compostable mailers made from a combination of biodegradable polymers and polyester from renewable biomass. The mailers are certified by TUV Austria, BPI and Din Certco and meet the European, American, Australian and International standards for domestic home compost. They can be reused or composted and disappear in 6 months, thus minimising unnecessary waste.
- Tissue Paper: Some items are delivered wrapped in tissue paper for more protection, this paper is made from recycled materials, acid free and FSC certified. The ink used on the paper is soy ink made from soybeans, making the paper easier to recycle.
- Our boxes are completely recyclable. However, we encourage you to keep them with you in order to reduce waste. They can be reused for a variety of purposes. The tape we use in our boxes is recyclable and made from an environmentally friendly paper based formula. Sometimes we might reuse the packaging from our suppliers in order to reduce waste.
- Labels: The labels in our packaging are 100% made from post consumer waste paper and completely biodegradable.