LastTissue Reusable Tissue
LastTissue Reusable Tissue by LastObject. This is the modern and sustainable take on the traditional handkerchief. Made from 100% organic cotton, these tissues are high quality and reusable, and they replace up to 2,800 single use tissues!
It contains 6 reusable tissues and refills are available here.
- High quality and durable 100% organic cotton tissues that can be reused
- It replaces 2,800 single use tissues, saving you money, saving energy to produce them and saving the planet millions of trees.
- Sleek and travel-sized case, made from medical grade silicone and 100% recyclable
How to use
Take a tissue from the bottom. After use, store the tissue on top of the marked-tissue barrier. This will push the clean tissues to the bottom to make them ready to use dividing them from the used ones. When the tissue with the sewn barrier appears, it is time to clean them.
You can wash them (up to 460 times!!) in the washing machine at 60°C. After washing, you just have to repack the case and they are ready to use again. The case is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Material & Size
- Tissues: 100% organic cotton / Approx. 18 x 18cm
- Case: 100% medical grade silicone / Approx. 5 x 10.5cm
LastObject is dedicated to creating sustainable alternatives to single-use items and be part of a future where we are more thoughtful about how we spend our resources.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.